Firefox Add-Ons For Web Developers
1. Web developer`s toolbar – This comes with its own tool bar offering many useful tools for analyzing, validating and optimizing web-pages. The great benefit of this is that it is available on a couple of different browsers, so if you switch between them you can use the same plugin on all of them.
3. ColorZilla – This offers you an advanced eyedropper, colorPicker, page Zoomer and other colorful goodies.
4. MeasureIt – This is a lttle Firefox extension enabling you to draw a ruler across any webpage to check the width or height of a element.
5. HTML Validator – This plugin shows the number of found errors of the site being viewed by you. It also adds HTML validation inside Firefox and Mozilla.
6. IE Tab – It is quite a handy extension for seeing how your site is displayed at Internet Explorer.
7. YSlow – This is a Yahoo product for analyzing web pages telling you why they’re slow based on the rules for high performance web sites. It is integrated with the popular Firebug web development tool.
9. FireFTP – This is an FTP client built into the Firefox browser. It is free and can be flipped like any tab in your browser.
10. Live HTTP Headers – This permits you to view and analyze HTTP headers in web-browser with several useful features that are built-in. It is a great tool for viewing a range of HTTP requests and their result codes.
11. ScreenGrab! – This saves entire web pages as images. It permits you to take screenshots of what is currently on your screen.
12. StumbleUpon –This assists in finding new sites. It can bring a large number of visitors to your website.
13. SEO for Firefox – This is great for watching statistics right into Google and Yahoo search results. It allows you to get Alexa, Google PageRank, Tehnorati rankings and a host of other useful data.
14. Adblock Plus –This is an adblocker and assists in getting rid of unnecessary ads and banners for browsing web pages in a quicker way.
15. Delicious Bookmarks – This is official Firefox addon for del.icio.us integrating your browser bookmarks and tags, keeping them in order and easily locatable.
16. X-Ray –This is not supported at Firefox 3.0. It allows you to check out all the HTML tags on the page without using the view page source option.
17. CSSViewer – This allows you to view CSS properties of related page elements. It is quite handy in case you have large CSS file with styles overlapping each other, for analyzing why something is not displayed in the way you want it to.
18. Foxmarks Bookmark Synchronizer – Foxmarks can be installed on multiple computers with it working silently in the background for keeping your bookmarks synchronized.
19. Aardvark – This tool cleans pages from unwanted banners and ads before printing a page. It is quite useful for web developers for analyzing the structure of a page.
20. Tab Mix Plus – If you have multiple Firefox tabs opened, then you need to have this plugin. It offers better management of these tabs.
22. Unhide Passwords – This is a great tool for all who are bad at remembering or typing passwords correctly.
23. Image Zoom – This offers you complete control of the size of most images displayed in mozilla based software. You can zoom both individual images or whole pages of images.
25. FireShot – This Firefox extension creates screenshots of web pages. It provides a set of editing and annotation tools letting users quickly modify captures and insert text and graphical annotations.